VIP-Grinders.com is the biggest EU poker affiliate and we specialise in all aspects of affiliate and content marketing, SEO, and consultancy. We have been present in the Brazilian market since late 2018 and are now recruiting for a remote Brazilian Affiliate Manager to increase our exposure.
The main purpose of this role is to recruit sub-affiliates and poker players in order to improve all relevant KPIs for this project.
The ideal candidate will be experienced when it comes to online poker as well as has a profound background in affiliate management. You should also be familiar with the poker industry in general and the Brazilian market specifically. You will be working along with the content manager as well as other departments such as SEO, social media and marketing.
Most of the time you will work remotely from home but we might also ask you to represent us at conferences or live poker tournaments.
- Identify, research and recruit new poker players and sub-affiliates
- Build and develop solid relationships with new brands and other webmasters (sub-affiliates) to strengthen cooperation
- Run new marketing campaigns to drive sales
- Collaborate with the Content Manager to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and campaigns to increase registration numbers
- Develop sub-affiliate recruitment and sub-affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of sub-affiliate partners
- Handle day-to-day communications and provide ongoing support and assistance to the accounts and offer a personable service
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Portuguese as a first language and fluency in English
- Previous experience of affiliate management within the iGaming sector (ideally Poker)
- Well-connected within the poker market in Brazil (a big plus)
- Strong understanding of the online poker industry
- Professional communication skills for phone, emails and chats with affiliates (Portuguese and English)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of affiliate best practises
- Methodical, numbers-driven and well organised
- Comfortable with data analysis and using data to make informed decisions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good IT and Microsoft Office knowledge: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you meet most or all the requirements, we would love to hear from you!
You will be joining a young team of tech savvy online poker enthusiasts and marketers who have been operating in the poker industry for decades.
To apply, simply send us an email at email@example.com including your CV.